Based in Atlanta and with nine plants in the U.S. and Mexico, Pexco is a North American leader in the design and fabrication of extruded plastics products. We provide standard and custom parts and components to manufacturers and end-users across industrial, life science, commercial and consumer market applications.
Pexco employees ask themselves every day –
What will you make today?
This embodies our mission for our customers. Challenging ourselves to outperform expectations at every turn.
What will you make today?
- We are experts in extrusion and plastics processing – we believe no one can do it better.
- We are fanatical about customer service.
Tailor-made answers to the challenges our customers face
- We will use our ingenuity and expertise to find the right design, manufacturing, assembly and logistics solution, every time.
The most cost-effective solution
- We are market leaders in most of the sectors we operate because we have the technical knowledge and market understanding to provide the right product at the right price.
- Our nine locations and one-stop shopping service make us competitive and unique.
A great business partnership
- In uncertain times, Pexco is financially stable, growing and confident about its future. That makes us a great long term partner for our customers.
Pexco's strategy is to continue to develop profitably both through organic growth and by acquisition; in domestic and international markets of our chosen sectors; and all with emphasis on process-extrusion technology.
With over 40 years’ experience, Pexco understands better than most the demands and idiosyncrasies of custom profile extrusion. Our approach is to provide the trusted, custom solutions of a traditional business partner/supplier with the scale and reach of a sophisticated manufacturing organization.
We are continually seeking to enhance our competitive position through:
- Product and material innovation
- Strengthening our sourcing and distribution capability
- Enhancing our supply chain and reducing cost
- Investing in IT, people and production capability to deliver superior customer service and value
To learn more about our value proposition to customers, click here.
The US-based plastic extrusion company today known as Pexco LLC was conceived 41 years ago by American Filtrona Corporation of Richmond, Virginia. In 1970 fiber extruder American Filtrona diversified into plastics by acquiring Southern Plastics of Columbia, South Carolina. American Filtrona later gradually accumulated additional specialty plastic extrusion businesses throughout North America. As the company grew, it came to serve a broad variety of markets and advance its plastic manufacturing processes. It also underwent organizational ownership and name changes. The company name was changed in 1997 to Bunzl Extrusions Inc., in 2005 to Filtrona Extrusions Inc., and in 2009 to Pexco LLC, an investment of Saw Mill Capital Partners LP. On August 9th, 2012, Pexco was acquired by Odyssey Investment Partners, LLC from Saw Mill Capital LLC.
Today, Pexco is based in Atlanta, Georgia, and has nine plants in the United States and Mexico. Pexco is a North American leader in the design and fabrication of extruded plastics products. It provides standard and custom parts to manufacturers and end-users across industrial, life science, commercial and consumer market applications.
View History Timeline