Why continue to install inferior barrier reflectors that shatter on impact, when all you need to install is a PCBM? Pexco, Davidson's PCBM (portable concrete barrier markers) were created to increase the visibility of both temporary and permanent concrete barriers.
Injection molded reflectors shatter when struck losing all of their reflectivity and brightness. PCBMs are shatter-proof, bend upon impact and rebound to their original shape. They resist both direct and indirect vehicle impacts even in the coldest weather conditions. PCBMs utilize highly efficient cube-corner micro-prismatic sheeting which allows them to exceed both federal and state specifications. Once installed they stay in place and reflective year after year!
Key features of the PCBMs:
- Built tough to endure years use in construction zones and permanent installations
- Typical applications include temporary and permanent concrete barriers, concrete bridge parapets and wooden guardrail posts
- PCBM bases are pre-drilled for bolt and stud mounting
- Use with our specially formulated adhesive for a highly durable, quick, and less labor intensive installation
- Available in 6 sizes and 1 standard color - white
- PCBMs are offered in 3 grades of reflective sheeting: AR 1000, Diamond Grade and High Intensity
- PCBMs meet specifications nation wide!