In low light and poor weather conditions, guardrails can practically disappear causing hazardous driving conditions. As noted in 2009 MUTCD, Section 3F:04:
"When needed for special conditions, delineators of the appropriate color may be mounted in closely-spaced manner on the face of or on the top of guardrails or other longitudinal barriers to form a continuous or nearly continuous delineation."
Reflective guardrail markers create bright delineation, creating safer roads and safer driving conditions.
Pexco, Davidson offers 7 styles of guardrail markers that are highly visible, durable and easy to install. These markers are manufactured with virgin engineering resins and the brightest reflective tapes. They are constructed to endure the rigors of construction work zones and permanent installations alike.
Key features of the Guardrail Reflectors:
- Offered in 7 different styles to meet your guardrail needs
- Typical applications include: W-beams, box beams, wood guardrail posts, I-beam guardrail posts, bridge approaches, hills, curves, gores, off-ramps and wrong way areas
- 4 grades of reflective sheeting available: AR 1000, Diamond grade, High intensity and engineering grade
- Reflective sheeting can be applied to both sides
- Easy installation bolt-on or factory applied high-tack Butyl pad for "peel and stick" installations
- Highly durable for both work zone use and permanent installations