Traffic: Snow Poles & Posts
Brightly Colored Snow Poles
Reduce Damage to Fixed Objects in Plowing Operations
Snow Poles & Posts Overview
Snow removal from today's highways present some unique problems, especially at night and at the critical hours of dusk and dawn when visibility is reduced. There is a critical need for highly visible guides that help plow operators to avoid hazards and reduce damage to fixed objects.
Research has shown that fluorescent colors grab the eye's attention quickly. In the limited light during sunset and dawn, or on dark, gray winter days when visibility is limited, Pexco, Davidson's Snow Poles stand out boldly and help greatly to guide snow plow operators. The result is tremendous visibility and the promise of fewer accidents and lower costs associated with damage to fixed objects, such as metal guardrails.
Our cost effective and durable snow poles and posts can be used wherever bright, effective roadside markings are needed.
Snow Poles & Posts
Key features of Snow Poles and Posts:
- Cost effective and more durable than wood, bamboo or plastic pipe
- Available in 6 vivid UV stabilized colors
- Exclusive honeycomb cross-section provides great strength and keeps poles light weight
- Round poles are highly visible from any angle of approach
- Reflective sheeting can be applied for increased visibility and guidance at dusk and in the dark
- Additional applications include:
- Mark culverts and drains
- Locate junction boxes
- Mark fire hydrants
- Set snowmobile courses
- Mark cross-country ski trails
- Support banners and signs
- Secure snow fencing
- Delineate lift lines
- School Crosswalk Flag