Pexco, Davidson work zone safety panels increase visibility and improve safety. Our panels are able to stand up to tremendous abuse and they rebound and reorient after being struck. High Intensity or Diamond Grade sheeting help to improve visibility for motorists in busy road work areas keeping speeds down and workers safe.
Additionally, we offer multiple sign configurations and base options to customize your work zone safety needs.
Opposing Traffic Lane Divider (OTLD)
Opposing Traffic Lane Dividers are delineation devices used as a center lane divider to separate opposing vehicular traffic on a two-lane, two-way operation. It is critical to remind drivers their normal traffic patterns have been diverted into a two-lane two-way situation.
Available in 12" x 18" vertical panel. Overall height is 36". Sheeting options: High Intensity or Diamond Grade. Color options: Orange & Black
Available sizes: 8" Vertical Panel 8"x24" - Overall height is 36"
12" Vertical Panel 12"x24" - Overall height is 36"
6"x34" - Overall height is 42"
Sheeting Options: High Intensity or Diamond Grade
Color Options: Orange and White
Available in 8"x24" vertical panel
Overall height is 36"
Sheeting options: High Intensity or Diamond Grade
Color Options: Black and Yellow
Flexi-Guide FG 300 "Banana Base"
Portable Rubber 35# Heavy Duty Base
• Two recessed handles for easy transport
• Unique fixed metal base plate design for stability and durability
• Easy assembly - quick release pins attach posts into place in seconds
• Two banana shaped grooves simply stacking and storage
• No additional ballast required
• Withstands multiple impacts
• Smaller footprints than barrels
• Environmentally friendly. Constructed of recycled rubber tires and polymer binders
FG 300 Fixed Base
• Fixed base for permanent installations
• Can be color matched to post for additional visibility
• Installs easily to road surface with epoxy or bolts
FG 300 EFX Self Righting Posts
• FG 300 EFX - so tough it carries a 1-year limited warranty
• Unique "Clover Leaf" design provides greater rebound
• Polyurethane "Reaction Rod" permanently adhered to the inside of the EFX Post to increase rebound of vertical panels