Single & Multilumen Tubing
PVC, HDPE, LDPE, Urethane, PP, Peba, Nylon, Polycarbonate, ABS, PETG, Polysulfone, PEI, PEEK, FEP
- Dimensional min/max
- OD 0.0025” min; 4.0” max
- ID 0.0018” min; 4.0” max
- Minimum tolerances 0.0005"
- Multilumen range of sizes from 0.020" (0.5mm) to 0.400" (10 mm)
- Up to 10 lumens depending upon size of material
- Thin walled tubing
- IV Cannula / Catheter Tubing
- High pressure tubing
- Wire-reinforced, coiled or braided tubing
- Balloon tubing for 0.5 mm to 50mm Balloon
- Vacuum sizing
Pexco openly accepts and encourages engineering development projects, prototype, and production runs. We provide quick-turn solutions to facilitate your innovation, and continuous improvement for manufacturing efficiency.
Pexco features specialty extruders, typically 3/4", to satisfy the needs of precision tubing at the micro level. Pexco provides catheter extrusions and catheter sub-assemblies.
Co-, Tri, and Multilayered Extrusion
Pexco specializes in co- and tri-extruded tubing, aligning materials with different performance properties for unique applications into a single solution.
- Multilayered materials
- Wire encapsulation
- Coiled tubing
- Paratubing, solvent and UV bonding
- Striped tubing
Acetal Mandrel (Solid Rod Extrusion)
Pexco also offers, via its Precision Extrusion operation in Glens Falls, New York, mandrel core extrusion for use in the manufacture of wire-reinforced or braided extruded product.
- Consistent diameter, roundness, and smooth surface provide for easy removal with low force
- Premium layered plain Acetal mandrel
- Premium layered Acetal blend with silicone surface
- Economy version
- Acetal or Silicone Acetal layer with stainless steel wire reinforcing