Latest Updates from Pexco on COVID-19 Coronavirus
July 14, 2020
Current Status: Updated July 14, 2020
- All Pexco manufacturing operations continue without interruption at this time
- Current assessments indicate a low risk of supply chain disruption due to COVID-19
Dear Valued Customer,
Pexco, LLC is committed to providing employees with a safe work environment and customers with compliant products utilizing environmental health and safety best practices.
In response to increasing concerns over the threat of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Pexco, LLC routinely performs companywide assessments of risks to our raw materials, supply chain and internal manufacturing processes.
We are in continuous communication with our raw material vendors and at this time we have no supply disruptions reported or forecasted. All our vendors have committed to watching the situation closely and immediately notifying us of any change.
We are actively managing risk using numerous best practices and the following controls:
- Facility visitation restrictions are in place. Meetings are being conducted via teleconference or other remote access platforms.
- In accordance with guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), business travel for company employees has been restricted. Site visits to and by suppliers and customers are restricted to emergency visits only.
- A communicable disease and illness policy has been implemented to minimize exposure to communicable disease at our offices and manufacturing facilities, including enhanced hygiene practices. Moreover, all group meetings and group training events have been postponed or cancelled. We have advised employees to monitor their personal travel, and for those who feel ill to self-quarantine and take appropriate safety measures.
- Pexco, LLC also has a current Pandemic Response Plan to ensure business continuity.
The health of our people and the integrity of our manufacturing facilities are our top priorities and we are committed to vigilance. Please do not hesitate to contact a Pexco, LLC representative with any questions or concerns.
Pexco LLC: Atlanta, GA (Headquarters); Asheboro, NC (Custom Extrusion, Inc.); Athol, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Monterrey, Mexico; Tacoma, WA; Plaistow, NH (Scandia Plastics); Woburn, MA (Insultab)
Contact our team of experts today to get started.