Pexco would like to help you find the optimal solution for your plastic part needs. We work with our customers early in the design process.
Utilizing our 50+ years of experience manufacturing extruded plastic products, we are able to proactively review your needs and work with your engineers to offer custom plastic profile design assistance that allows for the most cost-effective design for manufacturability.
Our six internal tool and die shops allow us to control the engineering and development process from start to finish, which enables us to consistently deliver superior product. We start each new development project with an APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) kick-off meeting where every person that will be part of the process has an opportunity to clarify, confirm and communicate needs and expectations, which is key to a successful project.
Engineering Center of Excellence (ECOE)
- The ECOE offers precision engineering consultation services for companies requiring custom-extruded products or components
- Focused on the Industrial Markets, including Lighting, Filtration, Custom or Specialty Industrial, Traffic Safety, and Fence, including representative samples and product literature from each market
- Reinforces Pexco’s commitment to the dynamic industrial plastics market across North America
- Part of a newly expanded 65,000 square foot facility, including 12 extrusion lines, three of which are devoted to product development
- Home to many of Pexco’s 50+ engineering and production specialists
- Showroom space – designed to be an interactive development center – “Where Ideas Take Shape” – incubator for collaboration, innovation, and problem solving
Contact our team of experts today to get started.