Visibility Fence Marker
Pexco’s High Visibility Fence Markers were initially designed for the protection of Sage Grouse in the Western U.S. These markers drastically reduce strikes and collisions with wire fences. Applying highly visible markers every three feet to wire fences has been shown to reduce collision rates by up to 83 percent.
Uses for the markers have now grown across the country to guard against accidents with fences and motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and other outdoor recreational vehicles. The markers bring increased visibility to the fence without being visually objectionable to landowners. Fence Visibility Markers are made from durable rigid plastic and are simple to install. They are available in white and black with optional reflective sheeting for enhanced nighttime visibility.
Key Features of the Fence Visibility Marker
- Easy application – design allows for quick “snap-on” installation
- Better design – Open socket on top edge allows the marker to flutter in a breeze
- Thicker marker body translates to better UV-stability and longer life in the field
- Increased visibility of fencing – without being visually objectionable to landowners
- UV stabilized and durable – provides years of worry-free service in the field
- Optional fluorescent colored reflective sheeting increases visibility in low light and winter conditions
- Affordable – cost-effective enough to mark many miles of fence line
- High contrast, long-lasting colors – including white and black reflective and non-reflective
- Flexibility to produce different sizes and colors based upon customer need
- Ability to manufacture and supply large quantities with short lead times
Contact our team of experts today to get started.