Traffic Snow Posts
Traffic Snow Posts highlight roadway geometry and are strategically placed to delineate obstructions to safely guide drivers during snow removal operations.
The Snow Post Model 2549 offers excellent winter performance. Specialty polymers and additions provide good cold temperature impact strength and improved UV resistance. Made out of engineering thermoplastics, this post is your best bet for deep, wet, heavy snows common to the mountain passes of the Western United States.
Download Pexco's high quality CAD drawings, specifications and related documents for your next project. The CADdetails program is developed specifically for design professionals with the goal of getting manufacturer-specific product information into their working plans. Learn more >
Snow Post Features & Benefits
- Far more durable than wood, bamboo or PVC pipe
- Available in Maintenance Orange; other colors available by special order
- Round poles are visible from any angle of approach
- Reflective sheeting can be applied for increased visibility at night
- Mark culverts and drains
- Support banners and signs
- Secure snow fencing
- Delineate lift lines
Contact our team of experts today to get started.