Pexco offers "black" spiral wrap tubing made using Polyethylene based material stocked in a selection of popular sizes and available for immediate shipment. Our spiral wrap is a strong and highly flexible wrap for wire harnessing and insulation, helping to protect tubes and electrical bundles such as hydraulic and pneumatic cable, hoses, and wires.
We also produce spiral wrap tubing in a variety of custom colors and configurations upon request as many industries use certain colors for visual identification.
Spiral Wrap Features
- Openings along cuts allow easy access to individual leads / wires
- Withstands extreme climate and operating conditions (high and low temperatures)
- Rounded edges
- Flexible and expandable
- Reduces cable chafing and wear
- Protects against abrasion, cuts, crushing and other hazards
- Helps organize wires, tubing and cables for improved management
Spiral Wrap Applications
When installed over varied types of industrial hose assemblies, Pexco's plastic spiral wraps provide extraordinary protection. Our heavy-duty formulation has excellent anti-crushing performance characteristics making it suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including, but not limited to:
- Industrial / Manufacturing – to protect hydraulic and pneumatic hoses when moving across factory floors in order to increase lifespan
- Automotive – to bundle hoses together for appearance and to protect hydraulic hoses from abrasion that could cause a puncture
- Computing / Electrical – to organize all of the wires coming out of the backs of computers, hardware, and electrical equipment
Spiral wraps are available in HDPE material, sold in 100’ coil lengths (boxed), and ship within 24 hours of purchase.
Spiral wire wrap is expandable yet remains flexible and is an excellent choice for wire and cable management as well as abrasion resistance, reducing vibration and protecting your components from wear.
Pexco will cut the wraps to your specifications; right or left wrap and pitch. If you have a plastic spiral wrap application, give us a call to help you specify the right product.
Contact our team of experts today to get started.