City Post SM – Surface Mount
Designed for superior durability in a traditional bolt-down post, the City Post Model SM Surface Mount sets new standards for performance in the field and low maintenance. Passively safe, impact-friendly design.
The City Post SM Surface Mount channelizer post remains flexible and continues to fully rebound even after 100 hits at 70mph!
It meets MUTCD, NCHRP '350 and MASH-16 requirements for channelizing devices and was tested at high speeds by TTI (Texas A&M Transportation Institute).
Download Pexco's high quality CAD drawings, specifications and related documents for your next project. The CADdetails program is developed specifically for design professionals with the goal of getting manufacturer-specific product information into their working plans. Learn more >
Features and Benefits
- FDOT DEV993 approved (36” with Hilti Coil Anchors)
- 3.25" Round Channelizer is 62.5% more visible than a 2" post
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane for high impact resistance
- 1-piece construction with no springs or mechanical fasteners to fail
- 360° of visibility with factory-applied reflective sheeting
- Installs in either concrete and asphalt
- Traditional bolt-down design
- Standard colors are white, black, yellow, and fluorescent orange
- UV resistance keeps the City Post looking fresh and new after prolonged periods in the elements
- Impact tested, MUTCD, NCHRP '350 and MASH-16 compliant
Contact our team of experts today to get started.