City Post Model EAC (Embedded Anchor Cup)
Designed for superior durability and quick replacement, the City Post Model EAC sets new standards for performance in the field and ease of maintenance.
The City Post Model EAC (Embedded Anchor Cup - Spin-in) remains flexible and continues to fully rebound even after 100 hits at 70mph!
It meets MUTCD, NCHRP '350 and MASH-16 requirements for channelizing devices and was tested at high speeds by TTI (Texas A&M Transportation Institute).
Download Pexco's high quality CAD drawings, specifications and related documents for your next project. The CADdetails program is developed specifically for design professionals with the goal of getting manufacturer-specific product information into their working plans. Learn more >
Features and Benefits
- 3.25" Round Channelizer is 62.5% more visible than a 2" post
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane for high impact resistance
- 1-piece construction with no springs or mechanical fasteners to fail.
- 360° of visibility with factory-applied reflective sheeting
- Installs in both concrete and asphalt roadways
- Easy "Spin-in" installation minimizes worker exposure
- Allows for removal and storage in the winter
- Removable plug covers the anchor cup until post is replaced.
- Standard colors are white, black, yellow, and fluorescent orange
- Optional colors are red, blue, green, fluorescent green, light gray and steel gray
- Custom colors are available by special order
- UV resistance keeps the City Post looking fresh and new after prolonged periods in the elements
- Impact tested, MUTCD, NCHRP '350 and MASH-16 compliant
- City Post Model EAC Embedded Anchor Cup Product Overview
- Questions to Ask Before Specifying or Purchasing Flexible Bollards
- Bike Lane Safety Overview
- City Post Installation Guide
- City Post Anchor Cup Plug Cap Technical Bulletin
- City Post 4 Inch Anchor Cup Technical Bulletin
- 7 Factors to Consider When Choosing Posts - Infographic
Contact our team of experts today to get started.