Traditional non-hinged barrier reflectors
Pexco's standard, non-hinged barrier reflectors are widely used for either top or side-mount delineation of concrete barriers.
Standard PCBMs come in seven different sizes to meet a variety of specifications:
- PCBM-9: Our smallest reflector meets minimum MUTCD requirements.
- PCBM-12: Our most popular unit can be top or side-mounted.
- PCBM-15: Our tall, top-mount model, ideal for snowy climates.
- PCBM-L16: Our tallest unit, designed to match the height of roadside delineator posts.
- Little Dog PCBM: An extra-large, top-mount delineator.
- Big Dog PCBM: The largest marker in the family, used in work zones for greater visibility.
- All of these models are available in a variety of reflective sheeting to comply with local specifications
Download Pexco's high quality CAD drawings, specifications and related documents for your next project. The CADdetails program is developed specifically for design professionals with the goal of getting manufacturer-specific product information into their working plans. Learn more >
Key features of the PCBMs
- UV-stabilized polymers for long life in both work zones and permanent installations
- Typical applications include temporary and permanent concrete barriers, concrete bridge parapets and wooden guardrail posts
- PCBM bases are pre-drilled for either adhesive or bolt mounting
- Use our specially formulated adhesive 795A for a quick, reliable and less labor-intensive installation
- Available in 7 different stock sizes custom lengths are available.
- PCBMs are available in 3 grades of reflective sheeting: AR 1000, Diamond Grade and Flexible High Intensity
- PCBMs meet specifications nationwide!
Contact our team of experts today to get started.