Hinged Traffic Barrier Reflectors
Pexco's unique polyurethane "Gator Jaws" hinged barrier reflectors allow the reflector to bend down and spring back into an upright position upon impact.
This marker will continue to rebound time after time, providing reliable delineation and reducing the need for maintenance.
The "Gator Jaw" markers offer the best of both worlds, a flexible hinge to take the abuse of impacts or cold; while providing a rigid substrate ideal for tape application!
Download Pexco'shigh quality CAD drawings, specificationsand related documents for your next project. The CADdetails program is developed specifically for design professionalswith the goal of getting manufacturer-specific productinformation into their working plans. Learn more >
The design of the "Gator Jaws" reflectors hinge creates both a chemical and mechanical bond between the hinge, the base, and the reflective panel. The "teeth" of the jaws provide a 500 percent increase in the bonding surface area. Even in sub-freezing temperatures, the polyurethane hinge remains flexible. The result is long-lasting, impact-resistant performance.
"Gator Jaws" reflectors come in three models: the PCBM-T9, PCBM-T12 and PCBM-T16. Each of these models is available in a variety of reflective sheeting to comply with local specifications.
Key Features of PCBMs
- Built with "Gator Jaws" hinge to provide years of service in the field
- Reduced maintenance due to the hinge, ideal for cold climates!
- PCBM bases are pre-drilled for adhesive or bolt mounting
- Use our specially formulated adhesive 795A for a quick, reliable and less labor-intensive installation
- Available in 3 standard sizes
- PCBMs are available in 3 grades of reflective sheeting: AR 1000, Diamond Grade and Flexible High Intensity
- PCBMs meet specifications nationwide!
Contact our team of experts today to get started.