FG 300 Interstate Grade Curb System
The FG 300 Interstate Grade Curb System is a lane separation system that provides efficient and cost-effective channelization of traffic on freeways, toll-ways, city streets and rail-highway at-grade crossings.
This 1-piece curb system is an NCHRP '350 accepted traffic control device that has been tested to MASH 16 also. The system consists of modular raised curb sections that can be crossed by emergency vehicles, which utilize FG 300 upright posts, the toughest channelizer posts on the market.
Download Pexco's high quality CAD drawings, specifications and related documents for your next project. The CADdetails program is developed specifically for design professionals with the goal of getting manufacturer-specific product information into their working plans. Learn more >
Features of the FG 300 Interstate Grade Curb System
- MASH-16 (TL3) approved – 4 Angles / Both Vehicles
- Creates a dramatic picket fence effect, increases the visual barrier
- Low maintenance system with super-tough poly-urethane upright posts
- Both curb sections and upright posts impact tested at 60 MPH (100 KPH)
- An optional arc of road studs provides additional nighttime reflectivity
- Curb sections molded with solid color throughout, no painting required
- Internal radial rib structure of curbs supports 10,000 # of loading
- Four scuppers per curb section allow passage of water
- Curb sections install in just minutes with one person
- Design allows for circular or curved installations
- No moving parts to replace, no metal parts
- Curbs covered by 5-year pro-rated warranty
- Entire system tested & NCHRP '350 Accepted
- MASH-16 Compliance Letter #WZ-361: Interstate Grade Curb
- FG 300 Interstate Grade Curb System Overview
- FG 300 Interstate Grade Curb Options and Applications
- FG 300 Curb Brochure
- Curb Systems for Airports Overview Flyer
- FG 300 Curb for Rail Overview
- FG 300 Interstate Grade Curb System - Bolts Installation Procedures
- FG 300 Interstate Grade Curb System Installation Procedure - Adhesive 795A
- FG 300 Interstate Grade Curb System Installation Procedure - Epoxy
Interstate Grade Curb MASH-16 Testing
Fully tested to TL3 MASH-16 at Texas A&M Transportation Institute with a full test matrix. All four angles were tested and the curb was impacted in every test.
Contact our team of experts today to get started.