FG 300 Posts
The clover-leaf design of the FG 300 tubular marker provides far better rebound than simple round tubes. The curving of the sides of the FG 300 channelizer post changes the moment of inertia and builds tremendous potential energy, resulting in a quick and sharp rebound after impact.
The FG 300 is offered in three grades, every post is printed for easy identification:
- Model PE for general applications
- Model UR the industry workhorse
- Model EFX for your toughest installations
All three grades are compatible with our six different bases.
Download Pexco's high quality CAD drawings, specifications and related documents for your next project. The CADdetails program is developed specifically for design professionals with the goal of getting manufacturer-specific product information into their working plans. Learn more >
FG 300 Posts Information Sheets
Pexco offers six unique bases and mounting systems for our FG 300 posts to fit your permanent and temporary delineation needs. Our colored bases match our colored posts, providing an extra measure of conspicuity. Standard colors are White, Yellow and Fluorescent Orange – Blue, Brown, Green, Fluorescent Yellow Green, and Red are available by special order.
- Products for Bicycle Safety Overview
- FG 300 Flexi-Guide Post Overview
- FG 300 Flush Mount Invisi-Base Overview
- FG 300 Posts Options & Applications
- FG 300 Bases & Signs Options & Applications
- FG 300 Flexi-Guide Post Overview Español
- FG 300 Posts Options & Applications Español
- FG 300 Bases & Signs Options & Applications Español
- Vertical Panel Overview
- FG 300 Arrow Application
- HOT HOV Express & Managed Lanes Overview
- FG 300 Invisi-Base Installation Instructions
- FG 300 Installation Procedure
- 7 Factors to Consider When Choosing Posts - Infographic
Contact our team of experts today to get started.