Flexible Delineator Posts
Highway delineator posts - impact-resistant, flexible plastic posts - provide drivers with a warning of a change in alignment and tracking of the roadway during traverse of a curve. The effectiveness of these traffic delineator posts has been well documented: they reduce fatal crashes by 15 percent, non-fatal injury crashes by 6 percent, and run-off-the-road crashes by 25-58 percent. Pexco offers four styles of flexible posts made of recycled engineering polymers designed to withstand repeated impacts.
FTGM - Flat Top Ground Mount
- A value delineator post that aces the 10 hit NTPEP test protocol
- Meets MUTCD standards
- NCHRP 350 and MASH-16 Compliant
- Flat Top - accommodates 3" x 12" sheeting
- Easy Installation
FG 300 Ground Mount
- The upright post is the durable and incredibly tough FG 300 post!
- The 2 part system uses a permanent anchor and replaceable upright post
- They are easy to install by hand or using common tools
- The anchor is a common 2” square PSST sleeve
- A single pin allows for quick and easy replacement of damaged posts
FG 400 / 500 Posts
- The first posts to exceed field performance standards using recycled polymers!
- Superior outdoor weatherability and UV stabilized
- Select from Engineering Grade, High Intensity or Super High Intensity sheeting to meet state specifications and provide superb nighttime visibility
- Available in various lengths and colors
- Soil anchor systems are available
- Custom orders include colors and message decals for utility markers
- Low-cost posts increases visibility and improves safety
- Plastic PVC material makes them highly flexible
- UV stabilized – impervious to the environment
- Easy to install
- Available in custom colors and lengths
We are near to every major Market in America
Pexco’s multiple manufacturing facilities mean we’re close to every major manufacturing market in North America. This helps control costs and provides flexibility for fast turnaround and efficient product delivery.
Contact our team of experts today to get started.