Posts for Bike Lanes and Cycle Tracks
For traffic engineers designing cycle tracks, Pexco’s flexible bike lane safety post (bollards) provide an invaluable means by which to prevent cars from encroaching on bike lanes. They can also alert and slow down drivers and cyclists as they approach a hazardous intersection.
Cities across North America are making more room for the cycling population a priority, with protected bike lanes providing the safest alternative for increasing ridership and reducing traffic-related injuries.
Pexco’s polyurethane posts are both tough for long life and forgiving for cyclists. They are soft and pliable, have proven durability and long life resulting in reduced maintenance costs. Pexco’s City Post and FG 300 Posts are offered in a variety of colors to improve bicycle safety.
Bike Lane Product Information
- Bike Lane Safety Overview
- Comprehensive City Post Brochure
- Questions to Ask Before Purchasing Flexible Bollards
- 7 Factors to Consider When Choosing Posts - Infographic.pdf
- White Paper - Four Simple Steps for Winter Maintenance of Protected Bike Lanes
Contact our team of experts today to get started.